Thursday, February 6, 2014

BLUE SURF CAFE, Wilmington, North Carolina

Greetings from the South!

Here is a restaurant idea for everyone who loves down right good food.

The BLUE SURF CAFE just turned me on through my senses.  For lunch
I had a Braised Beef Brisket with Chimichurri, sauteed red onion, Siracha
Mayo and a delectable cheese melted inside whole wheat toast.  The meat
was tender and fell apart nicely with each bite.  It came with just made
potato salad that doesn't just go back to the kitchen to be thrown away.
This is the freshest and tastiest potato salad I ever had.  And I'm from the South.
This copious lunch began with a starter of sliced cucumbers marinated in lemon
and siracha with just the right amount of spicy heat.  What a meal!

And there's so many other good sandwiches, salads, even burgers.  BLUE
serves breakfast and dinner.  I can't wait!  And get this, for the chocoholics
like me, BLUE creates about seven varieties of Hot Chocolate, including
Nutella, Guinness, Caramel, and Mexican.  I love this happenstance
inspiration to try something new.  It paid off today!!!

Tell 'em Billy sent you...

No comments:

Post a Comment