Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DREAM BIG!!!

Greetings from the Deep South!

So my blog is about the culinary arts, travel, art, artists and whatever I need to tell you at that
particular moment.  Today I just want to mention a newsletter that Francophiles would be
interested in.  Oh, what's a Francophile?  Someone who adores all things French.  A
Francophone is someone who speaks French.  I am both.  My dream is to live in France,
spending a lot of time in the City of Light and visiting nearby Provence regularly.  DREAM
BIG!!!  Otherwise your life will probably be a long series of small dreams that are
disconnected.  I want to be connected and DREAM BIG.  So, the site to google is
Chocolate and Zucchini.  It will be worth your time, especially if you are going to Paris
anytime soon or want to DREAM about it...

ALL THE BEST,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment