Sunday, December 22, 2013

MOOSE

So here I was in the heart of Great Britain on an apple orchard
with Robert Boucher and Kyle Poole.  Robert grew up there and
Kyle was visiting just like me.  We happen to be in the kitchen
where I got nosey and began looking in the fridge.  Now, since
arriving in England I noticed that the locals eat some bizarre kinds
of food like kidney pie, spotted dick, and other grotesque organ meats.
Well,when I opened the door to the ice box I spotted something that
was red like a beet on a plate.  It was rounded and looked like a heart.  I gagged and
cringed.  I immediately asked Robert what that substance happened to be
and he said, "Oh that's Moose Billy."  My fears were warranted I thought
to myself.  Gross!!!  So I asked, "What part?"  And he smiled and
replied, "That's strawberry mousse Billy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment